User avatar

Unicorns Write

Unicorns Write

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Dangers Chapter 1

    Feb 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the Morning Sun

    This awe struck me. It hit me like you were talking either about a human or a pet. I thought it was well written. Thanks for writing this!!

    Feb 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the Morning Sun

    This awe struck me. It hit me like you were talking either about a human or a pet. I thought it was well written. Thanks for writing this!! I was ...

    Feb 4, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Winter Nightmare

    Wow!! This is phenomenally written!! This is such a great short story!! I hope to read more soon!!

    Feb 4, 2020


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton